TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted zombies and heroes (large picture)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, folks, I painted these figures a while back, and these days they're chipped due to excessive use and a substandard sealant, but this is what my Last Night on Earth heroes and zombies looked like back when I first painted them up.

I warned you the image would be pretty big...

[Image: 000c2wsa]

I may put up the heroes from Last Night on Earth soon, too.
They look pretty good.. that nurse is a bit tranny-esque though, heh! What paints did you use and would you have done anything different now that you've seen how its been playing with them a bit?
gavindowning Wrote:Well, folks, I painted these figures a while back, and these days they're chipped due to excessive use and a substandard sealant, but this is what my Last Night on Earth heroes and zombies looked like back when I first painted them up.I may put up the heroes from Last Night on Earth soon, too.

They look great!!!
After just finishing mine I can appreciate the amount of work it took!!!
No small task that for sure great job!!!
I use acrylic water-based paints. The only thing I'll do differently (technically, these are my housemate's copy, so eventually, I'll need my own) is use a better sealant.

I'll probably put up my Touch of Evil figures later.
Excellent.. I look forward to trying it out myself. Please post your AToE figs, I'd love to see them.
To be honest... I don't even recall. If I saw it again, I'd recognize it. It wasn't a brand I was familiar with.

I'm kinda thinking I'd like to get the purple and black zombies, too, to paint up on similar schemes, and let people pick whichever color they like. But that needs to wait for the time being... Touch of Evil expansions took out my fun-money budget for a while, as times are tight.
They look excellent!

Like your painted Zombies more than my painted Zombies.. I didn't do enough to make the difference between green/brown Zombies visible (green Zombies have green skin, brown zombies have fleshy/pale skin tones) so my painted figurines more often than not confuse Zombie players, including myself...

No mistaking Grave Dead though!

[Image: pic501128.jpg]
They look really well done!

I've no urge to paint any of mine....After years of being a figure painter who just wanted to play games with my miniatures, LNOE was a godsend....
They look very good! I like the way you have differentiated the colour of the zombies, thinking of doing something similar with mine...
Thanks, Juan. Maybe I should post the other zombies I've done. And the martians, while I'm at it.
Reference URL's