TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dark Stone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was checking out the SoB Forum on BGG & saw an AD for
Fire Mountain Beads. I been looking for some crystals or beads
that looked like Brimstone Shards (I didn't get the FFP on
the PM )so I checked it out.

http://www.firemountaingems.com/itemdetails/h207077kx

It looked to me & at .95 cents for a 16" strand & only $5(US)
shipping I ordered a couple of strands).

OD
Great idea! Thanks for the tip.
I wonder how the 'Official' Darkstone will look like. I will have to wait for someone else's pictures since I didn't elect to get any.

I may just use glass beads or something for a while. Zombie17
I got my Fire Mountain stuff today each strand has 82 chips so than
should my dark stone needs. There is variation of size & shape
so they really look like shards that have been picked out.

OD
I got mine in the other day. They were sufficiently smaller than I imagined an XL to be. Zombie17
Same here but there useable & some of the other stuff I looked into were too big.

OD
(10-31-2014 09:33 PM)SpoKnight Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine in the other day. They were sufficiently smaller than I imagined an XL to be. Zombie17

Agreed. I ordered them too. Based on the description I estimated there to be about 24 stones per strand and I ended up ordering 10 strands. Boy, was I wrong. The stones were tiny! Not sure I'll end up using these unless I figure out something creative.

Oh well. Wasn't much of an investment but I'd have not NOT recommend others buy these strands of stones. The stones are MUCH smaller than the description of the item would lead you to believe.
(11-01-2014 04:25 AM)sgiove Wrote: [ -> ]The stones were tiny! Not sure I'll end up using these unless I figure out something creative.

I am considering the use of them for bases.
Hmm. Interesting. A bit expensive but still an interesting idea for basing or props.

http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/in...70e7ac4de9
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's