TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What are your favorite Zombie video games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zombie games have come a long way from the original Resident Evil. What zombie games are your favorites? Which ones do you hate?
Resident Evil 4, Left4Dead 2 are really the only 2 that come to mind as long time favorites. I've played a number of others but they didn't make as big an impression. I still play L4D2 at LAN parties with friends, which says something about the staying power of the game. RE4 remains in my top 10 list for favorite video games ever.
Left 4 Dead 2
Project Zomboid
State of Decay
7 Days to Die
Contagion
Dead State
Lately I've been playing online Zombie games on my laptop. Games like Zombie Vacation have been pretty fun one for me lately.

I should probably just spend the cash and buy a console or get mine fixed. It's been so long since I've played any zombie games on my PS.
Carmageddon counts?
When it comes to zombie video games there is one that splits above the whole other competition and the name of the game is Left 4 Dead 2!!
Although, i would like to put this game as my favorite one for the PC/console category, when it comes to mobile, my favorite zombie android game is Sas Zombie Assault 3, while my favorite zombie flash games are Infectonator both 1 and 2 version as well as Earn To Die.
For me, it had to be dead island. Can't wait to play the sequel.
I really like the Resident Evil franchise. Especially the earlier games, but RE7 was pretty good as well. Not too crazy about the couple of the middle ones.
Reference URL's