TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My feeble LNoE, AToE minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realise they're not as good as some, but this was my first attempt at painting minis, and I knew I lacked talent. I got better as I went along, though.
Anyway, here they are. The AToE ones are better, I think.

sorry, one more...
Feeble or not as you think they are, they're not plain gray plastic like mine still are! +1 Rep. Thanks for sharing.

From what I see of them, I think I like Katarina the best.
Wow! I think they look fantastic! I still haven't painted mine and these look SO good it makes me want to do it this weekend while I wait in suspense for my SoB.
All I can say is that it's pretty easy to make them quite good, and get appreciative nods when you show them. It takes real talent to produce the outstanding ones I've seen in here, but if you don't aim for the stars you'll do just fine! I'm awful at small detail and shading, which is why I washed. The best ones don't wash, they add all the highlights and lowlights manually.

Thanks for the compliment, and at least you'll soon have SoB. Mine's still at the 'wishlist' stage...
These are much better than my first painted mini! You should be proud of them. Thanks for sharing. I wish more gamers would share their painted minis. I look forward to seeing moreWatchmen02

An easy +1 Rep
Reference URL's