TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Serious thoughts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys and gals...

Was just wondering now if Marybeth is the only lass aboard our ship of misfortune, zombies and wicked stuff?

Anyways, for some time I have been thinking about AToE, SWtWC and our gaming group... The thing is that AToE is a game that I would love to love, but at the same time it kind of falls short. The main reason for this is that playing AToE coop falls short of Arkham Horror, being the better game.

At the same time when we play it against each other, it feels like we are just running around and collecting investigation and flipping cards...

It feels like the game needs more player interaction when playing against each other. Does SWtWC add more of that?

Hope you guys can give me some motivation back!

Cheerio,
ST
ST

Yes SWTWC does provide more interaction for for Competitive Play .Here is an Optional & Recommended Rule:

Exchanging Items & Allies in the Competative Game.

"As an Action,players can give or trade Items & Allies
with other willing Heros in the same space.You may not
give Investigation."

OD
I feel Something Wicked also improves the cooperative game significantly, too, though I realize that's not what you're asking. I can say that the villains are tougher and scale much better in cooperative play, and the new cooperative Mystery Phase table is MUCH better and more interesting.
Reference URL's