TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Seattle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I live in Seattle and just started playing LNOE about a year ago. It's so much fun. Anyway would love to learn more and play sometime with some body instead of trying to convince my family to play. I am a 40 year old white male married with kids if that matters to anyone that may or may not want to play.
Nice to see you! I'm afraid you're a bit far (about 6,000 miles) away for me to just pop round, but good luck!
(12-09-2014 05:57 AM)jsuffering Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone I live in Seattle and just started playing LNOE about a year ago. It's so much fun. Anyway would love to learn more and play sometime with some body instead of trying to convince my family to play. I am a 40 year old white male married with kids if that matters to anyone that may or may not want to play.

Welcome to TZG- Important Info. missing-do you serve Beer with
your game. Alas I'm 3000 Miles away.

OD
Greetings I hope you can meet some gamers in your area. I know a few members on here have met up and gamed with people from TZG (myself included).

Have you tried the USERMAP on the top right of this screen?
(12-09-2014 11:55 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Missing-do you serve Beer with
your game.

OD

This is essential info, I agree.
Thanks everyone for answering. There are a few places to go and play games up here, so I should be able to find some folks when I get some time to head to Cafe Mox/Card Kingdom. I just thought I'd try here first since I discovered this site.

And yes I agree. Beer should always be served!

(12-09-2014 05:40 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings I hope you can meet some gamers in your area. I know a few members on here have met up and gamed with people from TZG (myself included).

Have you tried the USERMAP on the top right of this screen?

I did not see that feature! Great idea.
THX
Thanks for checking! But alas I live in Indiana myself. Good luck finding a gamer group though. Watchmen02
From what I understand you've got close access to the FFP headquarters in Seattle. Cool stuff
Welcome to TZG! Hopefully you find lots of material to keep your Zombie gaming 'fresh'.
Welcome to the boards, friendly friend. Hope to see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's