TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really feel like BSing this, to be honest. I'm looking for Downloads access so I can make my girlfriend into a custom ToE and LNoE character. I did the latter without access, but I'm guessing the former will be much more difficult. Help me?
Forum Information per Sarku Admin.

3) To become a member and gain download access, you have to request it from me in the MORGUE section. You will get download access if you've been a contributing part of TheZombieGame.com. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I REALLY hate the freeloading. There is also a DONATE button up top. You can also become a MEMBER by donating $10 to the cause. That's a way to expedite the process.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see you have made a request in the MORGUE Section. You do have a unique reason to request full Membership without the usual
requirement of contributing to the Forum post wise . Due to the time limitations before Christmas you may want to consider(if possible)
the DONATE route to instant membership to insure download access.

OD
Reference URL's