TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody. My name is Carlos and I´m from Spain. For that reason and first of all, sorry for my english. Zombie13

I´m not going to say how old I am Watchmen02 I´ll just say that I play board games from, at least, twenty years old and I love it.

Some of my favourite games are "Mansom of madness", "Arkham Horror" and "Zombicide" And now, "Last Night on Earth". One month ago I bought it and...wooow, it a wonderfull game. The only problem is that some of my friends don´t speak any english so I have to translate the cards and the rules for them. Fortunely, there are al lot of people who have translate the game to my language.

Soon you will read a lot of threads with a lot of questions. Queep calm and be patient wiyh me, please. Insane20

Regards.
Hola! as we say in South New Jersey-welcome to TZG-you can't be any older than me &
your English is fine (much better than my Spanish).

Looking forward to your questions it's what keeps this Forum going.

OD
Welcome!
Welcome! Your English is very good.
Greetings Byte. You're never too old for board games. Just ask Old DwarfZombie23
Welcome to the group! We love questions, bring it on Watchmen02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the boards! Your English is not bad at all, so no biggie there. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's