TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A Request for the Downloads Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize that the requirement for access to the downloads section seem to require a lot more activity in the forums than i have given considering I have only just joined. To be honest I do not intend to be overly active on this site but do consider the money I've donated well worth the support of an admirable community that has been developed here as well as access to the downloads. My reason for this is that I am already heavily involved in my local gaming community and prefer to focus my attention there with people I have physical interaction with. I would love to be able to bring the variety of scenarios and ideas found here to my own community though. I do not say I will never be involved here but I don't intend to be heavily so.
Thank you for your consideration.
It is done.
A big thank you Whispie for helping to keep this community up and running. We can't do it on good will alone.
Thanks Whispe, fully understand your reasons & envy you an active local gaming group.

OD
Reference URL's