TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Jo-Jo The Dancing Bear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess we should finally make an official forum for Jo-Jo. The question (which I brought up earlier) is should Jo-Jo be male or female? Personally, I think she should be female since then in the expansions their could be Jo-Jo cubs that could give Jo-jo an insane combat bonus like all mama bears have. The cubs could also have +2 cutness!
Nah Jojo should be male thus why is a very angry and annoyed bear at the humiliation of having to wear such a silly piece of human attire.
Perhaps then Jo-Jo could be Trans-genderWatchmen02

OD
Hmm... I wonder how This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth... can be played on Jo-Jo and the Sheriff...

Is that a legal move?

Old Dwarf Wrote:Perhaps then Jo-Jo could be Trans-genderWatchmen02

OD
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Nah Jojo should be male thus why is a very angry and annoyed bear at the humiliation of having to wear such a silly piece of human attire.

this is what i was thinking, a male bear who one day finally snaps from years of humans putting him in a tutu and kicks some alien ass.
Right now, I'm just looking forward to painting that miniature up and having Jojo go on the rampage. I think bears in tutus transcend gender to become part of a higher plane of existence.
SovTech Wrote:Hmm... I wonder how This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth... can be played on Jo-Jo and the Sheriff...

Is that a legal move?

BEARly legal, I'd say!
This thread is emBEARassing.
BEAR with us, I'm sure it will improve!

BEARcause of this thread, I have been walking around whistling this song:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8zI5xjwKYw[/youtube]

I wanted to post Scooter & Fozzie doing it on the Muppet Show but there was no version on youtube.
zombie67 Wrote:BEAR with us, I'm sure it will improve!

BEARcause of this thread, I have been walking around whistling this song:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8zI5xjwKYw[/youtube]

I wanted to post Scooter & Fozzie doing it on the Muppet Show but there was no version on youtube.

When I started this forum topic I failed to foresee where it would lead us...

The thing is I thougth that when the Invasion game came out the different sides could be used in the game so you could have Aliens vs Zombies or my favorite Townies vs Carnies. Most Carnivals and all clowns are evil. (I thought that this would help me work out some of my issues from childhood).
Reference URL's