TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero pack 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any ideas where I could get my hands on this?

Regards
A little higher than the retail cost, but thanks for the reply
Yeah, I saw that it was $60 on Amazon, and decided to pass on that one. It's only 4 miniatures, 4 character sheets, and an extra 10 cards or so.

But, as luck would have it, the day after my shipment of all my other LNOE goodness arrived, I happened to walk into a local game store and found Hero Pack 1 on the shelf for only $25. It was the last one they had in stock, unfortunately, but I was happy to add it to my collection at a decent price.

So, I'd suggest checking with game stores in your area before dropping $60 for it.
I actually bought a second Hero Pack 1 years ago because I planned on using the duplicate miniatures to make zombie versions of all the heroes (still working on that, but I've already hacked up the miniatures from this set). If you want to find your own replacement miniatures for the heroes, I could sell you the scenario plaque, hero plaques, and the zombie and hero deck cards on the cheap. Send me an email at sgiove <AT> aol <DOT> com if interested.
Might take you up on that offer soon, will scour the net and game shops for a full set first, thanks
Reference URL's