TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Tales of Woe...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kickstarter Project: Mine Cart level 7 ($475)
Increased to: $515
Backed: 2nd Nov, 2013
Expected Delivery: ??? Aug, 2014
Payment: 26th Nov, 2013
Shipped: N/A status at 10th Mar, 2015
Communications: 7
- Answered: 0
- Unanswered: 7

What a f*ck*ng disgrace! (care to buy a vowel?). Nothing further to say.
Ugh, wow. It's been available via retail chain for ages already.
Yes... as it has been in Sydney as well. I'd say it's exacerbated my piss off factor about the whole thing.
Damn! this massively sucks. I hope they get it together for the Stretch Goals & Add ons.
Have you tried to PM Soundgirl from this Site, she does stop by & has responded to questions
I've sent her. Probably worth a try.

If (when) FFP does another KS they will really need to have the Shipping for RoW resolved.

OD
No wonder you're angry. I would be too.
Any progress?
Hi ForestRunner,

Did you fill out the Pledge Manager? If so, when was it submitted?

What country are you in?

Send an email to admin@flyingfrog.net with your full name, address, and a note that you do not have your wave 1 yet, and we should be able to get it sorted.

- Jason
(03-22-2015 10:06 AM)jchill7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ForestRunner,

Did you fill out the Pledge Manager? If so, when was it submitted?

What country are you in?

Send an email to admin@flyingfrog.net with your full name, address, and a note that you do not have your wave 1 yet, and we should be able to get it sorted.

- Jason

Hi Jason,

I filled out the Pledge Manager on day 1 or 2 it became available. September was it?? (sorry, committing to memory). I'm in Australia, and understand this has presented its own set of difficulties.

Have I missed something?? I changed e-mail addresses due to ditching a crappy service provider, but updated everything in Kickstarter accordingly and I receive updates and mail accordingly from my other backed projects.

I'll follow up the e-mail as directed, a little later (I cannot access my personal email from work!!).

Thanks for taking the time to assist and offer constructive advice. It feels like it's the first I've got, so I for that I'm genuinely grateful.

Cheers.
I'm hoping to have my stuff delivered with Wave 2. This is my suggestion from a number of options Mary Beth provided to me.

Crux of my particular issue was my Pledge Manager. I can't actually explain what happened with it, but here's hoping the FFP Crew can cater for me with Wave 2 shipping. Fingers crossed.

Many thanks to Mary Beth of course for following this up. Very grateful indeed.
Glad it's sorted out although it will be a wait.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's