TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Detroit, Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I am actually from the suburbs of Detroit.

Last Night on Earth is currently my second favorite board game behind Battlestar Galactica. I have tried Zombicide and the only thing it has on LNoE is that it can be played solo. Sad, I am talking about playing board games solo as a positive.

Has anyone made customer Heroes/Survivors to interchange the minis between the two games? I am planning on doing this but would rather not spend the time if someone else has already create these character sheets.

-Gus
(04-16-2015 03:58 AM)August700212 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I am actually from the suburbs of Detroit.
-Gus

This is probably a good thing.

Welcome to TZG Gus- if your a Solo fan have you checked FFP
A Touch of Evil it's an easy solo play & it's Something Wicked..
Expansion gives the Game official solo rules.

OD
I don't recall seeing LNOE character sheets for the Zombicide survivors anywhere.

Welcome to the forums. How's your zombifying city? (I'm from a post-zombified city, Pittsburgh.)
(04-16-2015 10:19 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2015 03:58 AM)August700212 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I am actually from the suburbs of Detroit.
-Gus
if your a Solo fan have you checked FFP
A Touch of Evil it's an easy solo play & it's Something Wicked..
Expansion gives the Game official solo rules.

OD

Thank you for the advice. I am a FFP fan. I will check out a touch of evil. Which expansion has solo rules?

(04-16-2015 02:10 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall seeing LNOE character sheets for the Zombicide survivors anywhere.

How's your zombifying city?

Thank you for letting me know. Now I am in less of a hurry to get access to the download section. I will start creating these characters when I next get free time.

I am surprised they do not use Detroit in post apacolyptic movies. No CGI would be need. There are areas with tall abandon buildings as well as areas reclaimed by nature. Maybe they do not use it because the sound of gunfire in the background. At lease the actors would not have to worry about doing a poor job acting afraid.
Welcome to the boards, friend. It is always great to see new members join. Hope we see you around a lot more.
Greetings
If you're into board games you'll always be a welcome friend hereZombie17
The AToE 2nd Expansion -Something Wicked has the official
Solo Rules.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameex...-expansion

OD
(04-16-2015 03:07 PM)August700212 Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised they do not use Detroit in post apacolyptic movies. No CGI would be need. There are areas with tall abandon buildings as well as areas reclaimed by nature. Maybe they do not use it because the sound of gunfire in the background. At lease the actors would not have to worry about doing a poor job acting afraid.

I'd call robocop borderline post-apocalyptic.
(04-16-2015 11:26 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2015 03:07 PM)August700212 Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised they do not use Detroit in post apacolyptic movies. No CGI would be need. There are areas with tall abandon buildings as well as areas reclaimed by nature. Maybe they do not use it because the sound of gunfire in the background. At lease the actors would not have to worry about doing a poor job acting afraid.

I'd call robocop borderline post-apocalyptic.

Yes, but the new Robocop was filmed in Toronto. I do not remember were the original was filmed but it was not Detroit.
Reference URL's