TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Seeking Feedback on my "LNoE Ultimate Index"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made this index yesterday and have edited it after some initial feedback from friends. I'd like to get feedback from others on the forum. Is this arranged in a useful way? The goal was really "What book and page do I look at to find X?"

LNoE Ultimate Index.pdf

I hope this is helpful to someone! Let me know how I can improve it.
This is very good! I will find especially the last two pages very useful. +1 Rep! Printing now...
Thanks! I just corrected a couple of typos now that I'm a little more awake, but nothing critical. I'm glad you like the last two pages, I added those more as an afterthought than anything else. Let me know if you run into anything missing that you think should be there!

(05-13-2015 04:09 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]This is very good! I will find especially the last two pages very useful. +1 Rep! Printing now...
Fantastic work. I think it will be a good reference aid I would use it. Have you put it in the Download section yet?
Fans of the game new and old will really benefit from your concise index.

A very easy +1 Rep

Oh just change this bit

'ZP rolls D6 for each fire on the board: '

TP Rulebook Pg 18 The Fire Phase
'(do NOT roll for any of the ‘New’ Fires on the board).'
(05-13-2015 08:43 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic work. I think it will be a good reference aid I would use it. Have you put it in the Download section yet?
Fans of the game new and old will really benefit from your concise index.

A very easy +1 Rep

Oh just change this bit

'ZP rolls D6 for each fire on the board: '

TP Rulebook Pg 18 The Fire Phase
'(do NOT roll for any of the ‘New’ Fires on the board).'

Trev, thanks for the correction! I will make that change right away. Yesterday I uploaded an older version to the Downloads section, but it hasn't been approved yet... Is there a way once it's approved to upload a new version to replace it, or should I just go ahead and upload the new version alongside it while I'm waiting? :-)
WOW! It looks like you put a lot of work into this. Great job. This will be very helpful.
I'd upload the new version with a note like Index V2 or V3 etc.
Sometimes it takes a while for the Great Worm Lord Sarku to get around to excepting downloads but he'll get there.
Its usually best to send Sarku a PM after you upload, then he gets a notification. Seems to go faster.

GREAT reference by the way!
Reference URL's