TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like to drink whiskey and watch horror movies. I occasionally play video games (the Witcher 3 at the moment) and I'm just now really getting into board games now that I have more than one friend that isn't opposed to playing them. Also steak; steak is good. Hm. When I can sum it all up in three sentences like that, it makes me wonder about myself...

Watchmen01
How about steak with a whiskey-based marinade, eaten while playing a horror movie board game? Get it all in there at once.
Zersch, you must be from Memphis, because you'r the only TEN I SEE!!!! AHHHH HA HA HA!!!! Get it? Get it? ....Cuz.... yeah... I'll just go back into hiding. LOL!

Kidding. I always did love that super cheesey line, though.

Being serious for a second....

Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you around a lot more.
Welcome to TZG Zersch.

OD
Greetings Zersch. I too love Whiskey. Irish Whiskey to be precise. My favourites are Tullamore Dew, Redbreast, Jamesons and Bushmills. You can't beat a good Steak either. Horror films and my Ps3 help to pass the time too, they're great fun. You should get on well hereWatchmen02
Reference URL's