TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Norway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am originally from Denmark but has lived for many years in Norway. I have been a zombie fan for over 25 years and have seen all six Romero's "of the dead" many many times. I can not get enough of these films.

I care only fore zombie films where zombies behave like Romero created them. All these new films where zombies can run 200km/h and jump 10 meters i the air, is in my opinion not zombies and I steer clear of these films.

Computer games: I love "state of decay" and has probably spent a little too much time on this game, but i can't help it, I just love this game.Zombie24
Welcome DbP to TZG. Do you play Last Night on Earth?

OD
Greetings. I agree. Real zombies should move slowly and make the right kind of urgghhhhh sound. Zombie17
Welcome to the boards! By the way, did your profile pic, by any chance, come from a special feature on the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD? I ask because it looks a lot like some pics of me I edited using that special feature.
Reference URL's