TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm a philosopher at the University of South Florida, but I'm moving to Central Michigan University in July 2015. My wife and I know no one there. Email/Message me if you're around.

I'm a huge fan of Last Night on Earth. My brother has the base and Growing Hunger; I have Timber Peak, BitF, and SotF. My copy of AToE comes this weekend.

BTW, I've got a reasonable hero vs hero vs zombie scenerio. Played it once with my group. I put everything into it though, including all the board pieces, so it obviously needs some work, but it's got some good ideas. My friends were working together for a while and suddenly started shooting each other at one point when it served their interests.

Joe
Welcome Joe (TDM) Your adjustment to Michigan this Winter should be fun.Your Scenario sounds
interesting I'm sure our Zed Heads would be interested in seeing it.

AToE-Yes my favorite FFP Game (well Shadows of Brimstone & Fortune & Glory are close behind)
Be sure to play it on a crisp Fall Night with hot cider & Ginger Snap Cookies. Angry Orchard Hard
Cider works as well.

OD
Welcome to the boards! I hope we see you around a lot more. Your idea for a hero vs. hero vs. zombie game sounds awesome. I would be interested to hear more details as you continue to perfect it.
Reference URL's