TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Crimson Hand are everywhere...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 7543467.jpg]

That is all. Zombie03
Nice!!
Ha! The Crimson Hand? That discredited children's tale is as truthful as the fools whispers of the Scarlet Shadow or the Witch in the Woods! Please!

Do any of you good folk know where be the coachman? I need send a missive to Echo Lake...
(07-08-2015 06:31 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! The Crimson Hand? That discredited children's tale is as truthful as the fools whispers of the Scarlet Shadow or the Witch in the Woods! Please!

Do any of you good folk know where be the coachman? I need send a missive to Echo Lake...

That sounds just like something THEY would say...Zombie19
I would say they need to get a new club house.

OD
(07-09-2015 12:47 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I would say they need to get a new club house.

OD

Hey! Not every property comes with its own Suffian Crypt. Sure, a dank root cellar, but that's no comparison. And ... Lake front ... Just saying.
Yes PF but those wet robes must weigh a ton & the mud- their dry cleaning
bills must cost a fortune. I think they should up their dues.

OD
They carry torches. Lots of torches. Helps dry em off. As for the eventual odor, well, those masks are not just for looks.

But, of course, I have no idea what we are talking about. Crimson Hand? Rubbish! Never heard of em.
The Hand have endured for centuries...

[Image: 15%2B-%2B1]
This is just getting WEIRD now! I've stopped going into the woods behind my property.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's