TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Last Night on...Mayberry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, here's a fun thing that happened a while back.

My buddy Nate, to celebrate his cousin Zac's birthday, did a "re-skin" of LNOE, transforming into "Last Night on Mayberry." For those scratching their heads, Mayberry is the fictional town in which The Andy Griffith Show is set.

The rules of the game remained the same, but this time we got to enjoy playing as some characters from the classic sitcom. It was more than a little amusing imagining what Barney Fife and Gomer Pyle would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse. I'm sad to say that neither Barney nor Opie survived the ordeal, but the humans eventually triumphed.

Anyone else know of, or made, any comedic/parody homebrew variants (of any of the FF games, not just LNOE)? I'd love to know if anyone's had any fun ideas.
Ha! That sounds like a blast. Hahahaha, what a ridiculous idea. HAHahahhaa
Wild idea- I trust Aunt Bea made it . I'm sure Earnest T. Bass did as well.

OD
(07-20-2015 12:48 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Wild idea- I trust Aunt Bea made it . I'm sure Earnest T. Bass did as well.

OD

Aunt Bea DID make it! Poor Earnest wasn't so lucky (actually, I think he was the first to go)...
I can just see Barney constantly rolling 1's fumbling and dropping his revolver that has 1 bullet in it... lol.
Reference URL's