TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Campaign Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The forum has been a little quiet lately, so I thought I'd ask if anyone here wants to help in a sort of group activity. If what I describe below isn't an appealing activity, by all means, suggest an alternate idea :-)

So I think a few people have mentioned the idea of some type of ongoing campaign version of LNoE. Can we try to detail some specific ideas on how such a thing might be done?

Some concepts to consider:
  • Link scenarios one after another.
  • Keep same (upgraded?) heroes from one scenario to the next... if they survive.
  • Keep inventory of survivors (except Scenario Search Items) into the next scenario.
  • Possibly award a continually growing number of "dots" to the Zombie player as the campaign progresses.
  • Introduce an overarching Grand Scenario with objectives that need to be accomplished over the course of the campaign.
Certain scenarios can easily link into others. I'm pretty sure someone at some time already wrote up such a list. It didn't fit them all in, but had a couple different "storylines". I don't belive he/she addressed anything other than story of linking scenarios.

I would limit carried-cards to one item per hero, max. Possibly allow any in-hand townsfolk of the players be carried over on the table to be shared next scenario. Of course the ZP gets comensurate boots.

I don't like the XP system from Timber Peak, but if it's used, I would strongly recommend against preserving those across scenarios.
Reference URL's