TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I plan to try and get all of my GenCon preview enemy packs painted in the next couple of weeks. So I thought I'd post them here, as I finish them.

Up first, The Burrower:
[Image: IMG_20150812_110622.jpg]
nice Job-Looking forward to the rest of these.

OD
Now, that is awesome! Great job, I especially like the use of gloss on the tentacle thingies. Plus the great use of washes to tone down harsh differences in tone.
Thank you both Watchmen02

Here is my Targa Guardian:
[Image: 11846515_10205822600176582_1023832363415245452_n.jpg]
WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. How are you SO good at painting! The burrower is actually gross! That's super good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Excellent work and thanks for sharing
Thank you gents Watchmen02 I think the Swamp Slugs will be my next project. Sadly I probably won't be able to get to them until next week. I just really wanted to get the 2 big guys done right away.
Sweet Targa Guardian. Keep 'em coming. I can never get enough of other people's painting efforts.
Behold... the Swamp Slugs! Not too sure how I feel about these "swamp" bases, let me know what you guys think.
[Image: Swamp%20Slugs_1.jpg]

Most likely doing the Serpentmen next. Through, I am really anxious to get the Trederran Raiders and Harvestors painted too. I also just ordered another Guardian because there are cards in the threat deck for a "damaged" Guardian normal Otherworld threat, as well as an elite card to battle 2 Guardians.
Horrible looking things, beautifully paintedZombie17

For the swamp you could have gone for green stuff/modeling putty painted it brown then highly gloss varnished it but the lichen stuff still works for me. Great job and keep them coming. My painting room is being decorated at the moment (by me) but when it's done I will post some models too.

Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your workWatchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's