TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: First go on making cards and rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I picked up this game a few weeks ago and loved it. Buuut after a few play throughs I wanted more and instead of outrageous buying all expansions on the internet as I wanted I tried to make my own as a start. I only own the timber peak pack and what really caught my interest were the upgrades.

But the zombie upgrades were so, so boring that I mainly focused on those upgrades. New types of zombies and a few new cards witch some are stolen or tweaked in my own manner. I would like to give credit to people here in this great forum but I was too excited when I wrote it down, copied,(Stole) tweaked that I couldn't keep track of who made what. Didn't even had the thought to put my work here at the beginning but I give it a go!

Much is in early stage and I need to get my Photoshop working again. I made all of this in Indesign. Pictures mostly google and my own library. Just trying to get a feel on how it would play out. Playtesting is coming when I get some people to play with. Some house rules are included in the end but never tested.

Oh and enjoy my custom made heroes. Everyone is based on a friend of mine and one of them is me. Try to guess which one!

Thoughts? Ideas? Overpowered/underpowered?

I'm also working on a type of global events something that can make the heroes question each other. Mistrust and betrayal! Secret agenda! Everyone for themselves! And common goals that make them go deep into decision making that can take a turn for the worse if handled incorrectly! Sounds interesting? Have something similar? I would love to steal..ehum..discuss it with you!
There's some really great ideas in there, thanks for sharing!

+1 Rep
Great ideas, loving the custom zombies
Reference URL's