TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Frontier Town Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This looks AMAZING.
Woot! Getting me all excited!
OMG- FFP has really gone off the deep end. The support for SOB is amazing.Looks like every time
they went to develop a Stretch Goal/ Add on they just got carried away ,I can see why the rest
of their Games haven't got any new stuff.

Can't wait till all this stuff is produced.

OD
I was only 2 minutes in before I started to completely geek out on this lol. I am very excited for this expansion!
Seriously. You are not kidding about getting carried away.
This looks really good. REALLY good.

One thing that I really appreciate from this game is the sheer amount of stuff to do, both in and out of the mines. If there was ever a tabletop game that came as close to an open-world video game, SOBS is it. It's so much a free-form game in the choices of activities that you can use within your play experience, and the town expansion ups that aspect tenfold.

My only gripe/worry, is that there's too much to do, and it can seem directionless at times - a little bit of kitchen-sink syndrome. FFG really need to put out some campaign books to direct people (especially newcomers) through all of the possibilities. I was working with Klutz from BGG on a three mission campaign, but things just kind of stalled and drifted away for some reason. The Jargono town supplement he made did come partially from those missions I was writing, so I guess that's good enough.
Reference URL's