TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello From Fort Walton Beach FL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I've been playing board games for a while and am very much into those with miniatures. I play Warhammer 40k and Blood Bowl pretty regular so building and painting mini's is nothing new. I just recently got LNOE and played a few games over the weekend. I loved it, which is what drew me to this forum. At the moment I am painting all the figures in the first box set and this Saturday the Growing Hunger Expansion will arrive, so I will start painting those as well. Like I stated earlier I've been painting and building terrain for years now so if anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer them. Oh, I am also a big fan of Arkham Horror and Castle Ravenloft as well.

Best Regards,
FuManJew
Welcome to TZG FMJ Things are a little slow here (FFP is tied in knots over SoB- so not much new
content to post about) so new blood is cool.

Be interested in seeing pics of your Zombies when their done. I enjoy painting miniatures but have
periods where I just don't feel like it (which I'm currently in).

I have all FFG Lovecraft Games but never picked up Castle Ravenlof.

OD
(11-04-2015 09:21 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG FMJ Things are a little slow here (FFP is tied in knots over SoB- so not much new
content to post about) so new blood is cool.

Be interested in seeing pics of your Zombies when their done. I enjoy painting miniatures but have
periods where I just don't feel like it (which I'm currently in).

I have all FFG Lovecraft Games but never picked up Castle Ravenlof.

OD

Thanks for the welcome OD. Sometimes I have moments when I don't want to paint but I have such a large backlog of things I need to paint I find myself just powering through. I will post some pics of the mini's from LNOE as soon as I am finished highlighting and basing them. Hopefully by the end of week the hero's will be finished. As for Castle Ravenloft it's a great game even if you're not really into D&D as the rules have been simplified. Plus, (although they are several years old) Ravenloft has quite the catalog of novels, mini's, and full-on D&D campaigns to full interest.
Welcome to the boards! It is always nice to have new members join our shambling undead horde. :-) As Old Dwarf mentioned, it is especially nice because this board has been kind of slow lately. Used to be much more active. Hopefully it will pick up with some new members joining in on the fun. :-D
Greetings,

I love the painting side of the hobby and always enjoy seeing other people's work. Paint 'em and post 'em!Zombie17
Reference URL's