TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Brain eater signing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
logged in well over 100 games, love this one, best zombie game ever, have got to meet most of the characters at GC over the last years, and I am in Costa RIca over the year spreading this great game around the world.

I tell everyone this game has gotten better responses from people then any other game I have played.

Thanks for letting me in

Tom
Welcome to TZG Tom.

OD
Welcome to the Forum, Tom.
Greetings Tom,

That's a good amount of gaming experience! Great work for spreading the word about the best damn Zombie game ever made!Zombie17
Welcome to the boards! This game still currently remains my personal favorite. We played the HELL out of it when my gaming group first started. LOL! So, we haven't played it much lately. Still, it tends to be picked up every now and then. It will always hold a special place in my heart, personally, for introducing me to board games like this. Through that, and through starting a gaming group, I've been introduced to so many other awesome games. I learned that there are board games out there that aren't just the simple kiddie stuff like Monopoly or Life. It can be a hobby for adults as well, and a ton of fun at that.
Reference URL's