TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had ATOE since it was first availble in the UK and really like this game (can't wait for the expansio to be available here) and I got LNOE last christmas.
The one I've been playing most at the moment is LNOE and I've several games in the last week alone, a couple where the zombies have taken on six hero'sZombie17
Welcome aboard Spirit.....the AToE expansion is truly
wickedWatchmen02I've had it for over a month now & hope to
actually get it on the Table in a couple of weeks .

OD
Hi welcome and I'm glad you enjoy the the games. I haven't played AToE yet but I was thinking of geting it for my Nephew for Christmas.
Ryuk Wrote:Welcome, spirit!

How did having six Heroes work out?
Never heard of that before...

It all happened quite by accident, only expected two or three of us to be playing at the club, then someone running another game didn't turn up so the people who were in that were looking for somewhere to play, and we were one man down so asked for one to join us, but all three came and sat down at the table:rolleyes:

Anyway I guessed having two extra zombie cards (having six in hand and not four) would make up for the disadvantage.

We managed to run two scenarios, well almost two, in the two hour slot we had. The first scenario was "All Hallows Eve" which was very well one sideded in favour of the hero's, although I was rolling low when it came around to spawning, which didn't help, and they found the evil zombie master at first attempt which put me on my back foot straight away.

The second scenario was "Burn 'em Out" which started badly for me the zombies as i was picking up cards which didn't help and I was still rolling badly, now in fights and when spawing, but with two pits destroyed i started to roll well and was putting up a very good fight to hold on to the last pit, when we had to end due to lack of timeInsane19
I think it would work better if six hero's have to destroy four pits, might try that if I play with that many again
I'd also add a third spawning die and 7 more zombies to the pool with six heroes, myself.

Welcome, sir! Watch out for the guy who eats the newcomers' brains, though.

Oh, wait. That's me.

Welcome!
gavindowning Wrote:I'd also add a third spawning die

I thought of that and wasn't sure if that would be too much so next time might roll three but use the best two

gavindowning Wrote:and 7 more zombies to the pool with six heroes, myself.

Yeh, I thought of that too, then realized I had a problem, I don't have an extra 7 zombies (YET)
Welcome Spirit!
Nice to meet you spirit!!!
Hiya, AGAIN.
It would appear looking at the stats that I've been away far too long, almost 3 years. Mainly due to the fact the guys I normally play with don't really go for FFP games, so I've gone quite awhile without playing. Despite that, last October (the one before the last actually) I had bought me FaG, but never thought of returning here as I never gave it a thought.
Recently I've got my 25 y/o nephew into gaming and so far his favourite game is ATOE, although we've only played that and LNOE at the moment. Anyway it would seem like the FFP games will be getting a lot more use Watchmen02
Welcome back! good to see you corrupted your nephew into FFP.

I've tried with my Grand Nephew (hey you get old)but I think computer Games
are more his thing.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's