TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Requesting Membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I eligible for membership into the downloads section? I joined 4 months ago and have 13 posts. I have also started a few threads. Can I join or do I need more time?
(01-10-2016 11:31 PM)jlafan2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Am I eligible for membership into the downloads section? I joined 4 months ago and have 13 posts. I have also started a few threads. Can I join or do I need more time?

Well you haven't offered up any body parts but otherwise you
have my vote (of course I don't have a vote but it's the thought
that counts).

Now that you asked it's in Sarku's hands.

OD
The English dead say yes. Sacrificing virgin's in Sarku's name can speed up the process sometimes but you should be good to go soon.Insane10
Just wondering how long membership requests take?
(03-29-2016 05:28 PM)jlafan2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering how long membership requests take?

Depends on our fearless Leader Sarku- he's been very busy
getting the Slaughterville KS out the door these last several
weeks so he probably hasn't had time to check in .

I'll post up a reminder in the Mods Forum.

OD
Were any of your posts about beer? I think you need to post about beer to get approved.
(03-30-2016 03:43 AM)August700212 Wrote: [ -> ]Were any of your posts about beer? I think you need to post about beer to get approved.

Well it certainly doesn't hurt Watchmen02

OD
Sorry... this must've escaped me quite a while ago... IT IS DONE... FINALLY...
May I gain access as a member please? I joined years ago and posted a lot then but was never added. Would love to participate more if made into a full member. Thanks guys!
(02-01-2017 09:46 PM)YrNotYrKhakis Wrote: [ -> ]May I gain access as a member please? I joined years ago and posted a lot then but was never added. Would love to participate more if made into a full member. Thanks guys!

Congrats YrNotYrKhakis,

Welcome to the next level of FFP greatness!Zombie17
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's