TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Can dynamite be used in addition to other ranged attacks? + dynamites and walls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a bit of trouble on whether dynamite is considered as a gun, or not fully.
The part I think I’ve got clear:
Dynamite is an item, and has range, but it is not a gun. To use dynamite it must be discarded (+ have fire), and this should be executed during the hero turn in the ranged attack phase.
The question is: can dynamite be used in addition to the ranged attack carried out with a gun? If so, then I guess I can throw as many dynamites as a character brings with him in a single turn?
Tanks!
You can only make one Ranged attack per turn.

From the rulebook on page 11:
"If a Hero has one or more Items with a Range: listed on it, they may now use one of them to make a Ranged Attack."

So, Dynamite is not a Gun, but you still only get to use it once per turn as a Ranged Attack.
(01-25-2016 03:36 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]You can only make one Ranged attack per turn.

From the rulebook on page 11:

Aha, so as I thought, although, I finally allowed those evil heroes to kill some more zombies by shooting and throwing 2 dynamites in the same turn with the Sheriff... this could not prevent however, their inclusion in the menu.
Reference URL's