TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Dayton, Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All! I guess I'm a little late to the party. Bought LNoE two weeks ago and the kids and I love it. Growing Hunger should be arriving today. I sincerely hope Flying Frog is not turning their back on this awesome gem. Looking forward to participating in this site!
Welcome to TZG-never to late ! I'm sure the Frog hasn't forgotten LNoE but I expect it may be next year before
we see anything new thanks to the need to fulfill SoB .

OD
Hey, it's never too late. This is a great game! Welcome to our undead horde. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
Welcome. Dayton? I bet you attend Origins AND Gencon, since you live right between the two of them.
I'm fairly new to the Board Gaming realm, but thanks to Wil Wheaton and Table Top I have been on a tear the last few months. I'm planning on going to Gen Con this summer, but have never heard about Origins. Do you have more details on that one?
Greetings SamZombie17

Growing Hunger makes this awesome game even better. Enjoy!
Columbus: http://originsgamefair.com/
Smaller than gencon, but still pretty damned big. A little more tightly focused on gaming itself, with less "gaming culture".
Well that looks pretty darned cool. I may have to plan on attending two conventions this summer. Does Flying Frog normally have a booth there? I'm also interested in Fantasy Flight Games....
Yeah. FFP usually does their announcements at Origins and has a few copies for sale at GenCon.
Well, 2 months later my wallet is quite a bit lighter and my board game stack is much taller. I've been able to acquire all LNoE expansions and supplements up to Timber Peak. This game is just not letting go of my interest level! Trying to decide if I want to invest in the Timber Peak and subsequent stuff.....organizing it all is a beast!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's