TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Overall Thoughts On Villains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have now played with all the official villains aside from the Necromancer (still waiting on my Hero Pack).

The Hardest:

Unspeakable Horror
Bog Fiend
Spectral Horseman
Scarecrow

Those four definitely make up the "Oh crap" end of the spectrum for me. Bog Fiend and Horror totally spanked us last week, and both the Horseman and Scarecrow are known to do some serious damage.

Delion Dryad I would place somewhere in the middle...her damned trees were so frustrating, but once we fought HER it wasn't nearly as bad (and we stumbled into her at the Magistrate's Office I believe it was, thanks to the Advance Co-Op chart)..

Making up the lower end:

The Gargoyle
The Banshee
The Werewolf
The Vampire

Vampire seems to be the easiest...The Gargoyle can be schooled by a high Cunning character, thanks to dodging 6's.

I don't offer these thoughts as a knock on any of the villains, as they all play delightfully differently...same with the heroes, really. I love how differently it all goes if you're, say, Katarina vs The Horseman as opposed to Katarina vs The Horror (having to fight minions with Spirit, for example).
Reference URL's