TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Something Wicked Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had the opportunity to play as three of the four heroes thus far, and all four have come up (a friend played Eliza, I haven't yet)...

I like all three (Valeria, Marcus and Capt. Hawkins)...

Valeria is neat with her vampiric ability (it was humorous as she was going all blood sucker on mosquitoes to stay healthy).

Marcus getting to romp around with his Spirit hammer from the beginning of the game is very hoss, and today my friend was making sure to tear apart Mystery cards every round with his special ability.

I HATED Captain Hawkins at first, until I got into the groove of manipulating the Militia around the board, and using them to wipe out the Evil Trees without having to endanger myself in the process. VERY cool use of the militia.

So far, I would call Something Wicked a big success.
I agree. My friend uses Valeria as his primary character. Marcus is a FANTASTIC board-control piece. And Hawkins is nice, but takes a little more getting used to. Eliza is very fun, depending on the villain in question.
Reference URL's