TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Expansion Reprints?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I'm thinking about getting Fortune and Glory next, as I am so impressed with LNoE. My only concern (besides the semi-high price) is whether or not the expansions will be reprinted/available in the future. Anyone have any insight on this? Does Flying Frog run reprints?
They've run reprints for LNOE and ATOE before; I'd be surprised if they don't for FANG.

And I endorse your move to FANG. It's currently [and has been for a while] my favorite board game!
It's my favorite FFP game, after ATOE. Great as a cooperative and competitive game as well.

I remember a year and half ago people were wondering if FnG was going to be reprinted. It was very difficulty to find copies anywhere and they were going for high prices. It did get reprinted which should be an indication that they continue to support the line.

It would be great to see a new expansion for it...
My suspicion is that they're working super-hard on getting all the Shadows of Brimstone stuff done for the Kickstarter before they do anything new with their other games. On the plus side, they're hoping to get all that done by the end of this year (barring difficulties in production).
I guess I should have looked over on boardgamegeek.com before I posted:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1534636...n-reprints

It's a done deal....I'm ordering the base game today!
Reference URL's