TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Curse of Stone question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Curse of Stone says:

"You are -1 Move and -1 Fight Dice (each to a minimum of 1)."

Does that mean each "Stone Touch Hit", each "Transformation Marker" or does it just mean each skill?

I have searched and can not find anyone asking this question before; am I missing something obvious?

My first thought was -1 for the curse of stone and then -1 for each transformation but then I thought maybe it is just -1 each transformation. Finally, as I write this I wondered, could they just be talking about each skill can not be less than one. Please help, I am confused!
I think they just mean that each of Move and Fight are -1, period. No more than that. No compounding no accumulation for tokens. I wouldn't extend it beyond that because there is no instruction or anything intuitive to make that reach.
Thank you ATOEtalGEEK,

I am partially relieved and partially disappointed. This is also how I read it now and it should make the Gargoyle a bit easier to deal with. Although, thematically I envisioned that each Stone Touch Hit brought the hero a little bit closer to becoming a statue therefore each hit made them move slower making it harder to travel around the board and hit enemies.
You could play it that way but it would be brutal having a move of 1 and a combat of 1. Good luck fighting your way to the doctor's office and I hope you already have your investigation saved up. Of course after your first KO you'd be right next door and would only need a move of 1. heh
Reference URL's