TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Sunken Seven as Minions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seven Hauntings start on the board. In a co-op game with the Advanced Mystery Phase Chart 6 - March of Darkness is rolled. Since Hauntings do not count as minions for this purpose, 2 more
hauntings are added in random locations.

Am I doing this correctly?

This was the first Mystery phase and "There Roads Aren't Safe" was draw so another Haunting was added to an empty space.

The second ACMPC roll was again a 6 adding two more hauntings (12 total) then "Murder!" was played to add a 13th therefore decreasing the shadow track an extra 1 bring it to 17.

Is this just bad luck?!?! Am I doing this wrong? Keeping bones to help in a showdown will end up killing you on the shadow track long before you have a change to start a showdown.
This is how we play it: The Haunted Markers should be treated as Minions on the board. Since they are the only type of minion in this scenario there won't be any confusion. So the 6 roll on the ACMPC chart should have them moving on the board toward Town Hall. They are as much a Minion on the board as they are on the Minion Chart 6 roll ("You Should Not Have Come Here!", which is what you would end up with if you roll on the Minion Chart and have to re-roll events).
Oh, I was thinking they did not move. That makes a lot more sense then adding 2 more.

For further clarification, what happens when you draw a random location that already has a haunting. From the statement above I am assuming the one at that location moves one space closer to town center. Is this correct?
Reference URL's