TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Weapon/ Fight Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hero is attacked in a single space by three zombies (on the Zombie Player's turn).

Can that Hero use the 'chainsaw' on each zombie?
Is that chainsaw a 'single use' weapon and then dropped?

Cheers folks. It's Friday. Zombie03
I don't have a Chainsaw card in front of me, but if I remember correctly it is not a single use weapon. There is the possibility that it runs out of gas, but I cannot remember if that happens on a roll of one, or if there is a separate roll for the gas check. The chainsaw could be used in every fight in your scenario as long as it does not run out of gas.

Correction: the hero loses the chainsaw if he/she loses a fight in which the chainsaw was used.
(05-20-2016 05:35 PM)sammyfan47 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a Chainsaw card in front of me, but if I remember correctly it is not a single use weapon. There is the possibility that it runs out of gas, but I cannot remember if that happens on a roll of one, or if there is a separate roll for the gas check. The chainsaw could be used in every fight in your scenario as long as it does not run out of gas.

Correction: the hero loses the chainsaw if he/she loses a fight in which the chainsaw was used.

...regardless of a gas check? Or there is no gas check? They only lose it if they lose the fight. Correct?

Thanks for your help!
There is no gas check. The hero loses the chainsaw if they lose a fight while using the chainsaw. In lieu of discarding the chainsaw, the player may discard a gasoline card instead, if they have one.
(05-20-2016 04:50 PM)Billy Bones Wrote: [ -> ]Can that Hero use the 'chainsaw' on each zombie?

Each zombie is a new Fight, so yes, it can be used on each zombie...as long as you keep winning the previous fight. (Keep in mind tying is not losing, it's fending off. So you would only lose chainsaw if don't at least tie the zombie.)
Each zombie is a completely independent "Fight". Those cards that say "except during a fight"? They can be used *between* any of the given fights on a turn.
Reference URL's