TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Just Thinking. It hurts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thinking what would this game like with Vampires or Werewolves? What do you think? We'll be adding the Martians soon so what if we had some rules for these monsters too.
Short.

=P
Jo-Jo will win.

Because Jo-Jo has the power of tutus.
Anybody any idea's on Rules for these Monsters?
I'm sure it would be quite possible to play anything you wanted with LNoE but there will soon become a point when you have to ask yourself whether or not it's worth it.

If you use the same type of play with different figures then that would be pretty pointless wouldn't it, just buying loads of new figures to play the same game, yet if you wanted the game to be different then different cards would be needed in a lot of cases, if cards aren't changed then it will be pretty much the same game wouldn't it?

Maybe a seperate deck to replace the Zombie Deck; how about a Vampire DeckZombie17 to use in such games, along with a few modified rules.
Ryuk Wrote:Bought a bunch of Wizkids Horrorclix minis off eBay for just that purpose. (Well, got 'em to use in Zombies!!!, but what the hell.

So you'll recognise the Avatar I use:rolleyes:
Yeah or maybe you could be hunting one big badass Werewolf.
i have a bunch of horrorclix stuff too... cool mini's....
instead of trying to come up with whole new decks there is an alternative option...
play around with the dots system and create a 'special character' stat card using a werewolf/vamp/freddy that way you can figure out that characters special abilities/combat/mvmnt rules and assign dots to balance out the heroes side....

horroclix also makes a hellboy mini set.... i'd like to see some character stats for lnoe versions for that...
Reference URL's