TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Scotland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a long time board gamer and horror movie fan, found out about this site via trawling BGG flying frog production forums. I've been playing Lnoe, Atoe etc with friends and family over the past decade. I simply adore games that drip theme and no other company comes close to FFP's quality.

I look forward to chatting and sharing variant ideas with you all and hopefully see continued support from FFP on games other than Brimestone. Love the look of that game but I missed the kickstarters and simply cannot justify the cost of investing in it now (it's the only frog game I do not own)

Anyway hope everyone is in fine health and enjoying whatever they are doing in life Watchmen02

Kevin
Welcome to TZG, Kevin hope to see a lot more of you here new views & opinions are always
in order.

I think we'll see the Frog pay some love to it's other Games once it digests SoB but that will
probably wait till next year.

OD(Bill)
Welcome Kevin!

Hope things are well on your side of the pond.

It is great having another veteran LNoE player on board!
Greetings Kevin from England. I'm glad you found us. I have LNoE with all expansions and AToE with all expansions too. I think these games ooze character especially for lovers of horror.

happy gaming and see you on the boardsZombie17
Welcome aboard Kevin. Always good to see another ATOE fan! Can't get enough of that game!
Welcome to the boards! It's been kinda slow around here for a while, but there is always a ton of topics to discuss. Hope we see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's