TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Evening from Newcastle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all,

Was just thinking of making some custom characters for LNOE and I came across here.

I hail from the North East of England and have always been a board game fan and discovered LNOE about two years ago. I've been hooked ever since, I've even used it as a tool for psychological therapy! ... and whats even better it actually worked!

Psychology aside I'm looking forward to having input from others re: the rules, modification etc.

Cheers
We've got a fair lodge of English here.

Welcome to the boards!...

So, do tell us about that psychological therapy use for LNOE!
Welcome Cheeneth to TZG. Please share we are in desperate need of psychological therapy
here.

OD
Greetings chenneth2,
The psychological benefits of LNoE are clear to see on these boards. Lots of model citizens without any signs of psychological abnormality frequent the site.

Anyway can't chat for too long as I'm just off to have my daily electric shocks then it's off to clean out my dungeons then empty the acid bath. Zombie17
Heheh heheh
Heh
Heee heee
Heh, ribbit.
Bwahahahah!
Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiieeeeeeeeiiieoooooooeeeee!
Haaaaaaaah!
Hehheh
Heh
H.
h

Hippo.
I mean Hello.
(07-26-2016 09:18 PM)chenneth2 Wrote: [ -> ]Evening all,

Was just thinking of making some custom characters for LNOE and I came across here.

I hail from the North East of England and have always been a board game fan and discovered LNOE about two years ago. I've been hooked ever since, I've even used it as a tool for psychological therapy! ... and whats even better it actually worked!

Psychology aside I'm looking forward to having input from others re: the rules, modification etc.

Cheers

And input you shall have!!! This place is chock full of rules clarifications and house rules and home brewed ideas... Welcome home Watchmen02
Reference URL's