TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Thanks for the Hobby Lobby Tip!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time ever, and, damn, is that store completely disorganized. And there's absolutely no signage anywhere! I didn't find anything RESEMBLING these to look at.
(12-29-2016 09:16 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome! I am so jealous of people with creative talent like this. I can't build/modify things for the life of me. It would be nice to have better storage solutions like this because I am getting so sick of all my games that come with so much stuff that I've honestly stopped bringing most of them to my game nights. I'd love some simple brief case type things like this for each of my games.

It's actually almost perfect as it is mate! If you don't have the hard card cases you can probably get nearly all of it in without modifications!

My mods were purely by choice, the original briefcase is pretty spot on as is, and I think the biggest issue is the board prices in the top, if you can use a drill to screw the pallets to hinges you got that problem sorted!

My advice would be to give it a go! I'm no builder either !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(12-29-2016 11:33 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time ever, and, damn, is that store completely disorganized. And there's absolutely no signage anywhere! I didn't find anything RESEMBLING these to look at.

As I live in Australia I only had the online option, and followed the link from a thread here about storage solutions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is awesome. How did you get the lettering on the case? Was it done freehand?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's