TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fed Ex kind of sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered (preordered actually) The Eldritch Horror Expansion
Dreamlands from my usual Game Crack supplier CSI.
It was mailed out via Fed Ex on 1/5/17 in FL. since then it's
wandered around 5 towns in NC & now is in Natural Bridge Va
(1/11/17) I have a delivery date of 1/14/17.

I've never had anything take so long from CSI-perhaps the
winter storms had something to do with the delay although
Fed EX doesn't mention it on their Site.

I used to live in NC & the towns this package has been sent
to make no sense Zombie12 It's like they bounced it around all
over the Piedmont! (that's Central NC for you Yankees Watchmen02 )

OD
Maybe part of your label fell off?

But, Fedex's bad deliveries are only Trumped (sic) by any of the USPS-last-mile services (SmartPost, SurePost, DHL).

I'm waiting for a package today. I'm not expecting it'll be delivered, even though it says it's on the truck. Around 4pm it will say something like "Security exception: Could not reach delivery point." My driver loves using that excuse to skip whole areas.
Well it arrived in Central Jersey & they added 4 more days to the delivery date. Then they sent it
to N.Jersey & put the delivery back 4 days!

I honestly think Fed Ex has lost its mind. I really hate to think what the package will look
like after all this handling when it arrives here in S. Jersey.

OD
Your "package" has been "handled".
(01-13-2017 01:43 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Your "package" has been "handled".

I wish Zombie12

OD
It's funny, but I've never really had any issues (knock wood) with FedEx or UPS. On the other hand, I've grown to HATE the USPS because I've lost count of how many times they just SIT on my package for days.... how many times it is days after the scheduled delivery with no word on where the Hell it is... how many times I've had to call them to report an issue before anything got corrected. About the only good thing I can say about them is that, so far at least (again, knock wood), I've always eventually received my package.

I've had a lot of complaints about the Amazon shipping service as well. I order a lot from Amazon and sometimes they wind up using their own relatively new delivery service.

I've had the package have to be returned to Amazon before it even got to me because of damage. I've had things come late with little or no explanation even when they had supposedly been "out for delivery." I've had packages just somehow disappear and not make it to me at all, but at least then Amazon has always been good about getting a replacement out pretty quickly. The kicker, to me, was one time when my package was supposed to be delivered that day.... and suddenly was being returned to Amazon because it was refused by the recipient. .....I was at work at the time. So this means either A) the delivery driver blatantly lied or B) the delivery driver delivered it to the wrong place and that person refused it.... rightfully so because it wasn't their package... and rather than having the sense to realize their mistake, the driver just processed it as a return.

So, funny enough I've not yet had problems with FedEx or UPS, but I dread when anything is coming via USPS or Amazon direct delivery.
Fed Ex passed it off to the USPS & it was delivered just a few minutes ago. The Box didn't
have a dent so I guess they treated it well in Dixie.

OD
(01-11-2017 06:40 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ](Excerpt)

since then it'swandered around 5 towns in NC & now is in Natural Bridge Va

OD

My family took a mini vacation to Natural Bridge once. It's a pretty cool place. There are other attractions in addition to the actual formation known as Natural Bridge including a wild animal reserve and a well-known full house haunted house.
Reference URL's