TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Expansion - Work in Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This thread is for planning and work on the Evil Dead / Army of Darkness material for Last Night on Earth.
Discussion from all members encouraged! We want to make this material GREAT.

Contributors
the_munt
BigDumbYak

Resources
Hero Characters
Ash Williams - Figurine
Duke Henry
Lord Arthur
Wise Man
Sheila
Blacksmith
Gold Tooth

Deadite Characters
Bad Ash
Evil Sheila

Areas
Center: Side 1 - Castle
Center: Side 2 - Mountain Cabin
L Board - Graveyard
L Board - Windmill
L Board - ????
L Board - ????
L Board -
L Board -

Items
Gauntlet - Hand Weapon
Necronomicon - Scenario Item

Cards
Townsfolk - Cowardly Knight
Townsfolk - Blacksmith
Townsfolk - Gold Tooth
Townsfolk - Bread Lady (Into the pit with the bloodthirsty sons of whores!)

Scenarios
Retrieve the Necronomicon
Defend the Castle
Evil in the Woods
Defend the Cabin

* I will link each item in here as we progress

Groovy!

I mean... come on. I HAD to. LOL!

This looks awesome so far. I am definitely very much in favor of this. Would work especially well combined with the Ash figure from the Evil Dead 2 board game once that is released. That or "Troy" from Zombicide, which is just Ash under a name that wouldn't get them sued. LOL!

Hero Character - Ash Williams
[Image: Hero%20-%20Ash%20Williams%20-%20LNoE_zpstxxeqpnm.png]
Cool Project- The Good Troy Figure from Zombicide Black Plague with a little conversion
to add the chainsaw /Shotgun would be a nice fit.

OD
Scenario Character - Bad Ash
[Image: ScenarioCharacter%20-%20Bad%20Ash%20-%20...zmmewj.png]
Great project.

Hasslefree Miniatures do a model called Oakley which is also a Not-Ash http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=oa...dventurers

I think Ash's Boomstick ability is too powerful. Just start him with a Pump Shotgun. (Just my humble opinion)

Bad Ash's Recruiter ability (as of Blood in the Forest, Timber Peak expansions) is without purpose. As it is a given that The rules Always Zombie Heroes and Hero Replenish are always in place for every scenario.

Keep up the good work and let me know if I can help in any way!
Hope this helpsWatchmen02
Your input is always valued Trev. Objective input makes for better content.

I'll review the Boomstick and reupload the changes. Also need to fix some graphical 'oopsies'.

We've only played Timber Peak once, so I kinda forgot about the Zombie Heroes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(01-22-2017 07:56 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ash's Boomstick ability is too powerful. Just start him with a Pump Shotgun. (Just my humble opinion)

Do you mean drop the second ability completely and:
1. he should start with ONLY the Shotgun, and not the Chainsaw
2. He should start with BOTH the Shotgun and the Chainsaw.

Should he even have a second ability, since he's got 3 health?
How about this, it kinda suits the character.

RECKLESS - If He ends His Move on a Zombie Spawning Pit, may immediately draw a Hero Card.
(01-22-2017 08:00 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean drop the second ability completely and:
1. he should start with ONLY the Shotgun, and not the Chainsaw
2. He should start with BOTH the Shotgun and the Chainsaw.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Yes I think he should start the game with both. Pump Shotgun and Chainsaw.
Edited:

How does this look?
Hero Character - Ash Williams
[Image: Hero%20-%20Ash%20Williams%20-%20LNoE_zpsygrluamq.png]
(01-22-2017 08:00 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]Should he even have a second ability, since he's got 3 health?
How about this, it kinda suits the character.

RECKLESS - If He ends His Move on a Zombie Spawning Pit, may immediately draw a Hero Card.

I think keep 3 health (to represent he's quite tough).

I wouldn't use Reckless as I don't think it really fits. He's quite wise now concerning the deadites and their mischievous antics. I don't think he'd go and surround himself at the locations where they're coming from. As reckless usually = deadZombie13

Here's a few ideas:

Who's Laughing Now? Ash can spend 1 Experince Point to Wound any Zombie beaten in a Fight even if no doubles were rolled.

Gimme Some Sugar Baby. All female characters can re roll 1 Fight Die whilst in the same space as Ash.

Old Double-barrel Here, Blow Your Butts to Kingdom Come! Ash's Shotgun is only discarded on a 1. (only applies to his starting Shotgun)

Shop S-Mart. You Got That? Whilst Searching may take 2 cards and choose which one to keep.

Keep Your Damn Filthy Bones Outta My Mouth. If Ash fends off a Zombie he may choose to fight the same Zombie again.

Just bouncing ideas around.
Hope these help!Watchmen02

Check out this Necromonicon counter I made. You're obviously a big Evil Dead fan. Tell you what Bigdumbyak because I'm a kind soul PM me your address and I will make and paint you one. Then I'll post it. How does that sound. All free of courseWatchmen02
[attachment=2857]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's