TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Airstrike Scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I recently played the Airstrike scenario you can purchase from Flying Frog's website. I noticed it requires you to find 4 Emergency Flares, and placing them on the center board piece. However, the package is only supplied with 3 of the cards. I wondered how some of you who have played this scenario handle the missing card.

In our playthrough, my wife played a zombie card to remove 1 Emergency Flare from the game. I was concerned there weren't enough to win the game, so when I double checked- there weren't 4 to begin with! Do you use another card to represent "found" flares when flipping the tokens? Or, do you search the deck for the card and make them carry it until they use it on the center board? If you do it that way, it would seem you could only get a max of 3 until you use one. This changes the way the game is played, strategically. I wondered which way it's supposed to be done.

As a side note- Does anyone have extra Emergency Flare cards they are willing to give me?
When you place the flare you use a Move Action and discard the card. When you reveal a numbered token and have a successful roll you get to take a flare card from the deck or discard pile. So you are recycling the cards, you don't need 4 of them. And as far as the Zombies removing flare cards - they are generally not allowed to remove Scenario Search Items. The emergency flare cards are off limits. Does that help?
I had that same thought/problem when I opened my Airstrike. I emailed Flying Frog, but they just confirmed there was only three Flares, but no clarification on the rules.

I haven't played with Airstrike yet, but this helps a lot with that
Reference URL's