TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 10th year anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello froggies,

So... Any news on the 10th anniversary - I know they said they will do something special this year.

Anyone know which date LNoE was released?

Hugz from frogz
Seems like yesterday... I'll be happy if they can get SoB Wave 2 delivered this year.

OD
I hope something comes out!!!......soon...
I'd give someone's right arm to see some new LNoE stuff. HERO PACK 2 PLEASE FROGGERS
(02-28-2017 08:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I'd give someone's right arm to see some new LNoE stuff. HERO PACK 2 PLEASE FROGGERS

Yes,this!!!
(02-28-2017 08:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I'd give someone's right arm to see some new LNoE stuff. HERO PACK 2 PLEASE FROGGERS

Ding Ding Ding!!!
YES
They said announcement at GAMA (which is 13-17 March).
Only a week to go then ,I can live with that.
Sweet!!!!!!!!
From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's