TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How to kill zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to this game but it doesn't seem very clear how zombies are killed. I play that when you use a gun or weapon and defeat the zombie it is killed and gone from the game, but this seems to easy, do only certain weapons kill zombies or can zombies be simply hurt and not killed?

The games i've played so far seem to be overly biased towards the heroes, which i'm thinking isn't right?
guns, anything that says instantly killed or killed, and rolling doubles on your fight dice kills a zombie. but the doubles have to be higher than the zombies dice. if zombie rolls a 6 and you roll two 3s no kill.

just go back and re read the hole rule book a few times. they can be tricky.
deadrabbit Wrote:guns, anything that says instantly killed or killed, and rolling doubles on your fight dice kills a zombie. but the doubles have to be higher than the zombies dice. if zombie rolls a 6 and you roll two 3s no kill.

Actually, the doubles don't necessarily need to be higher, but at least one of the dice you roll has to be higher and you have to have doubles... For example, if you use a weapon or event card to give you an extra fight die, and roll 5 1 1, and the zombie rolls 4, then you kill the zombie, because you rolled higher with one of the dice and also had doubles.
Thanks for those examples, it sounds like we haven't been playing it too wrong after all. Maybe in the games we've played we've got lucky with weapons which means we can wipe the zombies out pretty quickly.

For the record this is probably THE greatest board game ever.

Thanks for all your help everyone, it's much appreciated.
I don't know about being THE greatest board game ever....

But surely in the top ten!!

LOL
Yeah...I mean, A Touch of Evil trumps it for sure...Zombie03
Reference URL's