TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I joined years ago and then life took me in different directions entirely. Boardgaming was shelved for too long.

At last I am back! And finally picking up the last of the FFG titles I never got (Timber Peak FTW).

I'd like to request access now. Plus, I'm famished for a well-seasoned brain. Nothing too educated, though, they disagree with me too much. Watchmen02

Thank you.

P.S. I have been doing graphic design for many years. If I can help anyone with their zombie projects, just ask!
Welcome back kirkhere it's been awhile since August 2011. I think you'll find the brain
selection here meet your needs.

As to full membership you have my vote when Sarku reviews this request.

OD
Well-seasoned brain? Which seasonings go best with a brain? The admin will add you soon enough... Oh SARKU!
I think you'll find that a little bit of Basil, some crushed tylenol and Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce make for a tasty brainy treat.

Also: I'd vote yes on proposition whatever. With a name like Kirkhere, you know you can trust him. Unless you're an alien babe.
(04-22-2017 06:08 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'll find that a little bit of Basil, some crushed tylenol and Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce make for a tasty brainy treat.

Also: I'd vote yes on proposition whatever. With a name like Kirkhere, you know you can trust him. Unless you're an alien babe.

I love alien babes *almost* as much as zombies.

On second thought...
Kirkhere gets my vote on 2 counts. Alien Babes and Zombies what else is there?
(05-05-2017 04:42 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Kirkhere gets my vote on 2 counts. Alien Babes and Zombies what else is there?

Off hand Beer & Sex.

OD
(05-06-2017 12:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2017 04:42 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Kirkhere gets my vote on 2 counts. Alien Babes and Zombies what else is there?

Off hand Beer & Sex.

OD

But... did you mean off-hand beer and off-hand sex?

Or just, offhand, beer and sex.

Hail to the king, baby.
(05-16-2017 09:36 PM)kirkhere Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2017 12:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]

Off hand Beer & Sex.

OD

But... did you mean off-hand beer and off-hand sex?

Or just, offhand, beer and sex.

Hail to the king, baby.

OK I understand at my age a clarification is needed,
lets just go with Beer .

OD
No access still?

What's a retired Captain to do?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's