TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Started painting my Trederra minis for SoB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got around to starting to paint the minis for Shadows of Brimstone Trederra expansion. I got it in August, but with the baby just being born a few weeks prior, I didn't get around to starting them until last week.

Here are the first 2 groups I finished.

Trederran Lieutenants:
[Image: Trederran%20Lieutenants_1.jpg]

Z-4 Grenadiers:
[Image: Z-4%20Grenadiers_1.jpg]

Finished the last 2 groups.

Trederran Mutants:
[Image: Trederran%20Mutants.jpg]

Trederran Legionnaires:
[Image: Trederran%20Legionnaires.jpg]
Those look great, Anim8r!

gc2K
Nice Job, someday Wave 2 for the MC will arrive & I'll have a painting
project.

We're these figs one piece or did they require assembly?

OD
(05-03-2017 04:08 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]We're these figs one piece or did they require assembly?

Unfortunately, they require assembly.

The Trederran Mutants were fun to assemble (not yet painted) as you could mix and match the tentacles to make several variations.
You've done a great job on these. I like their eyes they remind me of the Big Daddy character in the Bioshock games.

Congratulations the arrival of your daughter. I have 2 children and my painting has reduced to snatching the odd hour when all the house is asleep.Zombie20

+1 Rep
(05-05-2017 04:28 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]You've done a great job on these. I like their eyes they remind me of the Big Daddy character in the Bioshock games.

Congratulations the arrival of your daughter. I have 2 children and my painting has reduced to snatching the odd hour when all the house is asleep.Zombie20

+1 Rep

Thanks Trev! It's been a long and tiring 10 months Zombie24
Reference URL's