TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A Frog Boardgame Convention!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I went to the Seattle area pickup for the SoBs KS, the Frogs were taking prereg orders for Dicecon, a convention they plan to hold in Seattle at the end of October. (28th/29th) I'm pretty sure they'll open it up on their webstore pretty soon. Should be cool for those who can easily make the trek to Seattle!
Well not so cool for us East Coast Types but hopefully we'll get a lot of news on
future FFP releases & plans. Perhaps some kind soul will pin them down on an
Expansion for AToE.

OD
*gives Gavin the press pass*
I'll definitely be there (I already pre-regged), and I'll report on what they say for all their games. Watchmen02
(07-14-2017 10:08 PM)gavindowning Wrote: [ -> ]I'll definitely be there (I already pre-regged), and I'll report on what they say for all their games. Watchmen02

Great stuff. I'm following this thread with interestZombie17
(07-16-2017 01:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017 10:08 PM)gavindowning Wrote: [ -> ]I'll definitely be there (I already pre-regged), and I'll report on what they say for all their games. Watchmen02

Great stuff. I'm following this thread with interestZombie17

Ditto....Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Preregistration cost will increase in a bit, for people who intend to attend:

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer.../dicefest/
Presume they won't be coming to Essen in Oct then.
Anyone from UK going to Dicefest and willing to pick up some supplements for me?
Reference URL's