TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: halloween releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have Something Wicked and the Hero Pack...I have all *I* need for Halloween...you guys are just playing the wrong game...;-)
Tommy Brownell Wrote:I have Something Wicked and the Hero Pack...I have all *I* need for Halloween...you guys are just playing the wrong game...;-)

:P :P :P-What he said x2 Zombie03

OD
You two stink!!! Zombie03

I am trying to get the funds together to get those AToE items though. They look great. Supervike is painting my miniatures for the base AToE game. I might have to get him to paint these at some point in time. I wonder if he accepts leather in trade though??? Hmm...

But plug is right... there haven't been any releases for LNoE for quite some time...
Old Dwarf Wrote:
Tommy Brownell Wrote:I have Something Wicked and the Hero Pack...I have all *I* need for Halloween...you guys are just playing the wrong game...;-)

:P :P :P-What he said x2 Zombie03

OD

Gotta agree with Tommy & OD! If LNOE doesn't make it out before or on Halloween then ATOE is all we need to satisfy a night of "Hallowed Gaming" I mean really? ATOE covers all the classic spooks of the season. Vampires...WEREWOLVES being the MOST important and the list goes on. ATOE can MORE than befit the bill PLUS with the Necromancer you got yerself some Zombays!
im just dieing to play the goth chick, justsss dieeingg
:rolleyes: sigh...
Sorry LNoR..ersInsane19 I just started my AToE Game with all
the new bells & baubbles.

Too bad FFP could not have told The Zombie Game directly:rolleyes:

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:Sorry LNoE..ersInsane19 I just started my AToE Game with all
the new bells & baubbles.

Pretty awesome, huh? Zombie03
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's