TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 2018 expansions for FanG announced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
At DiceFest today, Jason and Scott announced two new expansions for Fortune & Glory, coming next year!

First, there's Temples and Treasures, which is going to expand how Temples work. Then there's Lair of the Spider Queen, which will introduce a new villainous group based out of Asia.
Hurrah! Hopefully they'll also get round to reprinting Danger Pack 1...
YAY! If any game rivals LNOE, it's FANG...
Looks like the Plastic will take another hit .

OD
Great news!! Awesome!!
Excellent news! Good to see Lair of the Spider Queen announced - shows FFP are sticking with their plans as this was mentioned in a previous expansion.
FANG has been getting some table time at my joint recently. Main Game, plus Web Exclusives, plus the currently available box expansions.

The wife loves the game too, so works really well. Even she's stoked about the content due for 2018.
I told myself after this whole SoB fiasco - no new products from FFP ever again and I will stick to it.
(11-04-2017 09:31 AM)skolo Wrote: [ -> ]I told myself after this whole SoB fiasco - no new products from FFP ever again and I will stick to it.

I think I would not back another FFP KS Campaign some Expansions
for the Games I have however would be nice.

OD

PS-Hey Skolo good to see you back.
Old Dwarf - nice to see you here btw. was missing the community but I`m furious and angry at FFP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's