TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Scenario: The Last Ones on Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This scenario is inspired by Zombieland. I have not playtested it yet. Any comments would be appreciated. I will be making a second scenario that is also inspired by Zombieland as well. The attachment is simply a word document of the scenario so you don't have to copy and paste it.

Scenario: Last Ones On Earth

Back story: As humanity struggles against the Zombies continues with no end in sight, people start searching for something to give them comfort and remind them of a better time. As a group of survivors try escape to a place with no Zombie, they spot a town in the distance. They decide to stop and search for that reminder of a better time…The last Twinkies on the face of the Earth.

Game Setup:

Board Setup:
Option 1: Set up game board with town center face up and place truck in the middle along with all 4 Heroes.
Option 2: Set up game board with Manor facing up and use l-shape that has road out of town on it. Then set up the rest of the board as normal. Place the truck next to the road out of town off the board. This counts as an extra space. You move to or from the truck only from the road out of town, no diagonal movement is allowed. The 4 Heroes start on the truck.

Heroes start with any normal items, but no extra Hero cards. Take 4 random weapon/ item cards out of the Hero deck and set aside. Zombies start as normal. The Zombie player takes the counters “1-8” plus any number of “Letters” (A-D) to equal the number of buildings on the table. The Zombie player then shuffles the facedown counter and randomly places one counter facedown in each building, if using the Manor place a counter in the main part of the house as well as the four outer rooms. The counter “1” represents the Twinkies.

Goals: The Heroes need to search each building until they find the Twinkies. Then they must make their way to the truck by sundown.

The Heroes Win If: They successfully find the Twinkies and make it back to the truck by the end of the game.

The Zombies Win If: The Heroes fail to find the Twinkies or if fail to reach the truck by sundown. Normal victory conditions are also in effect

Turns: 18

Special Rules:
• The four Hero cards that were set aside represent the cargo in the truck and any Hero on their turn may “exchange” with the truck and take or store weapons/ items there.
• When a Hero is in a building instead of searching they can turn over the counter to see if they find the Twinkies. (depending on play testing, you could change this to all a Hero needs to do is enter the building and end their turn to reveal the counter)
• Any building that has a “Taken Over” marker on it can still be entered if it has a counter in it. The Hero can only check to see it the Twinkies are in it then must leave the building. If playing with the Manor, each of the 5 sections (main part, and 4 outer rooms) can be subject to “Taken Over”. Additionally if needed a Hero can pass through a section of the Manor that is “Taken Over” to reach the main part.
• The counters are not considered to be in a specific room in the building, so all a Hero needs to do is be in the building.
• If the Hero carrying the Twinkies is killed they drop the Twinkies and place the counter in the space where they died.
i'll give it a try. i'll comment. thanks for sharing
i'll try sometimes soon.
Reference URL's